KARBOREK RCF Srl, Giannuzzi Srl, Sinapsi Srl, MICAD Srl ed Enea
The project proposes the utilization of RCF (Recycled Carbon Fibers), using non-woven fabrics, in the aeronautical sector and in particular for the creation of interior components.
The following macro objectives will be pursued within the project:
- Optimization of the RCF recovery process for the production of top quality non-woven fabrics
- Development and definition of a process for the realization of RCF-based non-woven fabrics, for the applications of interest
- Development and definition of a liquid infusion process with RTM technology for the production of RCF-based composite materials
- Design, implementation and validation of non-woven fabrics prototypes and related components for aeronautical interiors
- System for traceability of materials / semi-finished products / products obtained from RCF.